New York City
www.geocities.com
Brooklyn show on the 23rd. The lineup order is:

Friendly Bears
Kayo Dot
Behold...the Arctopus
Cerberus Shoal

right?

show "starts at 9". so about what time is kayo dot on? i have some friends who may need to knock off work early if they're going to come for KD, so it's kind of important...10:30?

yeah that's the order... although there's a *slight* chance we might play last if our drummer shows up late (he's got another gig he's coming from just before).
so yeah, if the bears actually start at 9:30 then kayo dot should be on at 10:30. as you know these schedules operate on "punk rock time" (which bears no resemblance to actual time) but i'd say 10:30 is a good estimate.

when i worked in philly there was this big office joke that i would come in on "c.p. time" because i was always late. nobody would tell me what it meant and they'd laugh an say "c.p. time!" to each other whenever i rolled in late. after a while i figured out it was a black thing because i was the only white person in the office (besides the director), but i couldn't get further than that. they didn't tell me the answer was COLORED PEOPLE TIME until like six months had passed!

hahahahahaha
you used to live in philly? that's where i grew up and lived until 3 and a half years ago. i still like it there. nyc can be a bit overwhelming sometimes (as great as it is).