pictures from a weekend o' Dysrhythmia, Arctopus, Kayo Dot, Cerberus Shoal, and more

woosh

]

dammit, guys, i suggested us all wearing leaf masks on stage! :(

maybe it wouldn't have been a good idea though. the leaf on the face was sort of itchy when i tried it out with alex's sunglasses. i was a "cool" leaf, you see (as opposed to the regular/non-sunglasses leaf person that greg was, etc) i was terrified that it was some mutant form of poison ivy/poison sumac. it wasn't though.

hahaha, also, the orange light on alex's camera must have alarmed me. i look really paranoid in that audience shot!

*also, let's not forget the part of the night where we all went to the diner, and aforementioned ketchup-assholes left a shotglass at their table. while we were all declaring that they were assholes, DJ was already a step ahead of us and had shoved the glass up his butt and was running outside to hand the assed-up shotglass back to one of the guys. sure enough, as we were walking out, i saw the guy juggling the ass-covered shotglass unknowingly back and forth between his hands, hehehehehehehe.

Astral, is your new Avatar Celes tossing her bouquet of flowers from the castle in the Opera in Final Fantasy 3? If so, sweet.