Are any of these albums worth owning?

Check out this review of Sauron. How could I NOT want this? :lol:

from www.metalcrypt.com
These days, it takes a big fucking pair to call your album simply "Thrash Assault", because then you are left with the task of making it stick. So an album called "Thrash Assault" with an opening track called "Thrash 'Til Death" had better fucking thrash 'til the aforementioned death or it will look really stupid. Well Sauron don't fuck around, and after having your head forcibly slammed into a wall for a half-hour you too will come to the conclusion that not only is the title warranted, it could be nothing else.

Do you love Destroyer 666? (and who besides inveterate homosexuals does not?) Do you miss the good old days of Kreator and Sodom? Then grab this sucker, slap it in, and prepare for some serious neck pain. Sauron are a band from Michigan of all fucking places and this is their first proper album (though it is short). This is the sort of music that reminds you why they called it thrash in the first place. There is quite a bit of Black Metal influence here – from the raw-as-fuck production to the KK Warslut rasp of frontman Doomy G Blackthrash (nicknames too, very kvlt), but this thing just, well, thrashes. It thrashes the living shit out of everything. I have certainly heard tighter bands, and all these tracks sound like they were recorded live and raw in the studio, or maybe in a garage, so the players sometimes fuck up, or don't keep on time as well as they could. Who gives a fuck? This disc bellows with the kind of raw-throated, shredding metal energy that most so-called extreme bands can only dream of. So even though the recording quality is demo-level and the performances are downright manic, this is the kind of head-smashing magic that so very very few bands ever manage to conjure up.

If you love thrash, or fuck, any kind of Death or Black Metal, then this is too cool to miss. Of all the bands trying to recapture the magic of the old days, Sauron have actually done it, and "Thrash Assault" is like bottled fucking lightning. It's a little short for a real album, but an hour of this shit would probably kill you. An absolute gem of neck-snapping, throat-ripping old school slayage. Get it.

Track listing:
  1. Thrash 'Til Death
  2. Witch King
  3. Demonic Invasion
  4. Thrash Assault
  5. Unholy Art
  6. Tormentor
  7. Total Death (Kreator Cover)
Rating: 4.5/5

that sauron fucking rules BLACK WINGS! FILL THE SKIES ABOVE! DEMONIC INVASION! KILLING! IN THE NAME OF SATAN! DEMONIC INVASIOOOON! get it.

And Bergthron

i had Grabnebelfursten once but then i took a few horse pills and my dick stopped itching.

MadeInNewJersey said:
Cult of Daath - Slit Throats and Ritual Nights
Hills of Sefiroth - Fly High the Hated Black Flag
Pagan Spirit - The Latent Doctrine

Cult of Daath seems pretty cool, I have it downloaded but haven't listened to it but once yet. Nothing special though.

Hills of Sefiroth is good but I only own The Neglected Ancestry. From what I've read, The Neglected Ancestry is probably the best place to start.

As for Pagan...wait no I read that wrong, I thought that said "Natural Spirit", nevermind, different band.