Are bullet belts legal to wear?

Sophiemom

unusable signal
Nov 8, 2010
Halifax
Hey metal heads,

I ran across some debate as to whether or not bullet belts are legal to wear in Canada, specifically, Nova Scotia. I recently bought this bullet belt

http://www.rockworldeast.com/store/Bullet_Belt_223_Caliber_M16_Brass_Shell_

for my sister who is kind of a poser. She has declared I should return it and is being a stuck up snot about it. I'm thinking about keeping it for myself and getting her nothing.

Can anyone clear this up once and for all so i can have an "I told you so" moment with my brat sister?

She's just using it as an excuse because she doesn't like it. :p
As long as it is not a gun that you are giving to her (which is a considered a weapon and you would need a license or something) then it is fine to own one.

Just keep it yourself! She lost her chance to take it :Shedevil:

actually yes, totally legal. I happen to work for the company you bought it from! So yes, legal in NS and in canada. The reason why some ppl in Canada believe they are illegal is because they have tried to order them from the US and have not been able to get them over borders.

However, ROCKWORLDEAST is the only company that retails these bullet belts and guitar straps in a way that makes them legal for import! No matter where you are we can ship them to you... except for australia (super tight customs).

As for your little sister. Yeah, she's probably a total brat, but that's what little sisters are good for, being bratty and loving them anyway. I say keep the belt for yourself, I've got one, practically live in it!

:)