Are most men with Long hair who come from Europe Homosexuals?

Vikk Cavanagh said:
you really should...

and hide yours Avril LAvigne cds too

lol I'm not that bad, I don't like her, she sucks so bad live... but Simple Plan give very good shows ... I saw them more than one time and I'd go back anytime. but COB and most metal bands are better than them, its just my girly side I guess... and if I were a guy that would definitly be GAY lol

aol-2.jpg

just like David lol

jmbullet said:
lol I'm not that bad, I don't like her, she sucks so bad live... but Simple Plan give very good shows ... I saw them more than one time and I'd go back anytime. but COB and most metal bands are better than them, its just my girly side I guess... and if I were a guy that would definitly be GAY lol

how old are you? o_O

HELL NO
even though I dont consider my hair to be long
the longer the heair the more of a man you are!

┼Victim of the Night┼ said:
Even if this answer wouldn't deserve almost surely an answer, I'll give it the same: NO, THEY'RE NOT!! Ohhh, my God....

[And by the way, many men with long hair, are more beautiful than many beautiful men with short hair, compared.... (for my tastes, obvious...)]

+1562348859376265436

Fetzer said:
Long hair man = ghey ???? What the fuck, absolutely not.

Hey, men have long hair since the begining of humanity, stop shiting us.
dude your just saying that cuz YOU have long hair ...:lol:
and long hair is the most hottest thing in a guy .... so theres no such thing as : guy + long hair =gay

MIMA said:
dude your just saying that cuz YOU have long hair ...:lol:
and long hair is the most hottest thing in a guy .... so theres no such thing as : guy + long hair =gay

Sure because if I had short hair I would have say:

"Long hair is swine and no more fashion at all, please, grow up and don't be immature, cut your hait and get a job, woman looking boy."