Are there plans to record DVD for new album?

The Seeker

Jan 8, 2006
WA
www.myspace.com
Just curious if there are plans to record and package a companion "making of" DVD along with the new album?

I hope so! Any behind the scenes details I (we) can get, the better.

Well if they do, I hope they would concentrate on showing footage from the actual recording process and talk ABOUT the CD more. And by more I mean unlike the DVD for GR where they talked alot more about band than the actual album and the process of recording (they discussed most of that on Lamnatation documentary).

So yeah....focus on the album more!!!! :)

I agreed on commenting more on the actual album. The only time a song on the DD albums were mentioned on the documentary (which was 60 mins btw), was when Mikael said "there's a sound on Wreath".

Yeah it'd be great to see a "Making of the album" thing. But Roadrunner usually fucks people over by releasing that special edition with dvd several months after the regular edition so we'll all buy both. If you're reading this Mikael, please try to convince Roadrunner that it's a bad thing. It pisses people off. Lots of people will then just download it at first and then buy the special edition later.

I'd love more specific details on gear and all that. And talk about the actual songs. But the other dvd's were great, so if we get another one, I'm sure it'll be excellent.

Even if they were to release a special edition a couple of months later.. I'd still buy the original CD...
I don't really care much about spending €20 extra to help a nice band make great music :)

It's more the touring that will follow any new album that I'm interested in. I'm still aching for them to get their butts to Australia again and I don't even know how long I'll be waiting. I'd love them to get more live performance DVD's out, if they put out anything half as good as lamentations was I'll have a full little heart. I really hope they go along with this album doc thing they've started.