Plans for live album

Is there any plans to record the live album at KIT next year? Or possibly a DVD? Seems like a good place, the fans will be going nuts, and the recording equipment is already set up, isn't?

Century Media originally said 'No' to this idea, hence the plans for a Montreal show.

But now gas prices have killed the budget for going to Montreal (yes, the budget is that tight) so we're trying to figure out what's going on.

We've all talked this week and we're trying to come up with a good plan.

I'd personally like to record a live album in Montreal and a DVD at KIT.

Mark

If this budget issue reach a critical point, ruining the possibility of recording a great live album, wouldn't be worth to record one last studio album for Century Media and then negotiate a better budget with another label?

Century Media originally said 'No' to this idea, hence the plans for a Montreal show.

But now gas prices have killed the budget for going to Montreal (yes, the budget is that tight) so we're trying to figure out what's going on.

We've all talked this week and we're trying to come up with a good plan.

I'd personally like to record a live album in Montreal and a DVD at KIT.

Mark

Hi Mark,

now that Bob Parduba will join you on stage at KIT X, this seems like the perfect opportunity for recording a double live album and DVD there. Century Media would be complete fools if they won't release this legendary event in every possible way. Did a good plan come to fruitition?

PS: I'm also hoping for a Titan Force recording from KIT X :kickass:

I totally agree, it would be the best idea , since the show will be filmed anyway at the KIT! I don't know if it will be like last time, that only 1 song finds its way on the offical KIT DVD, though. So, maybe you can talk it out , to make a own full DVD when you get the tapes ;=) would be a great thing :)

I'm so dumb I can't even figure out what aiport I should check for flights. Any hints as to what city I should fly into for that fest?

the nearest city to fly to would be Würzburg ( airportcode QWU ), but there are no direct flights unfortunately.... you might need to fly from LAX to Frankfurt first and then to Würzburg...
i could pick you up in Würzburg just in case ;)

I totally agree, it would be the best idea , since the show will be filmed anyway at the KIT! I don't know if it will be like last time, that only 1 song finds its way on the offical KIT DVD, though. So, maybe you can talk it out , to make a own full DVD when you get the tapes ;=) would be a great thing :)

Indeed, that would be a great idea IMO too.:headbang:

@MetalSteph
i hope u'll make it to KIT X