Are vendors accepting credit cards?

Savage Pumpkin

AKA Mr. Future World
Sep 6, 2008
Skokie, IL
Forgive me if this has been addressed previously. I tried searching for an old thread and couldn't find one. Are all vendors or most accepting credit cards this year?

Weeeeelllll... they only ones I remember accepting cc last year was Laser's Edge and Century Media. I might be wrong though. I'm pretty sure Exploding Ned and Sentinel Steel does not. Actually I'm 100 % sure Sentinel Steel does not (except through paypal online).
I do believe there is an ATM in the building.

I only recall Sentinel Steel not accepting credit cards. Which was too bad, or I'd have bought way more from them than I did.

I know I bought a shirt from Exploding Ned's last year, but I honestly don't remember if I paid with cash or not.

Most of the vendors last year accepted plastic - which was GREAT! I spent much more than I would have if they only took cash.

I think it was the first time that the ATMs at Center Stage didn't run out of money. They had two machines (instead of just one) and the fact that some of the vendors took plastic definitely helped! :)

Exploding Ned's does not take credit cards. He will occasionally take a check from people he knows well. ;)

Laser's Edge accepted cards, CM accepted cards.... I can't remember if Lance did. Lance? John?