Are You Ready!?? THE BIG 3!! Dec 4 The Iron Maidens, Damage Inc & Just Like Priest!

Doodoobubbachuck

Maidens' drums
Aug 2, 2002
theironmaidens.com
It's time to say goodbye to the 2010 Tribute Season at the Rock and Roll Swap Meet and we're gonna do it with an in yer face BLOW OUT!!

Just Like Priest - Noon
The Iron Maidens - 1:30
Damage Inc - 3:00

3 different bands all for ONE BUCK!!
ALL AGES!!!
HUUUGE BEERS!
LOADS of fun, fun, fun!!

Saturday, December 4th
Santa Fe Springs Swap Meet
13963 Alondra Blvd
Santa Fe Springs, CA 90670
http://www.jaminnovations.net/sfspringsswapmeet/3/

See ya there!!!!

Yeah I am mutha fukin ready! I have had enough Chineseness. It's been a good 7 months but I gotta bust on out of here and re-join the white man's society. China is nuts, always has been, always will be. No matter if they have the 2nd largest GDP, the culture is nuts, and most of the people here are just laughing lunatics. China is a cult, not a country. One mind, one way of doing things, and if you don't do it the Chinese way its wrong.

I tell you, Fuck the Commies!

Having said that, Chinese culture is a big part of my life and there are some sweet people here. But trust me, you don't want this country in charge of world politics.

I'll be back in January and I wanna fuckin rock! Twisted Sister style. I don't give a fuck if they play The Trooper 7 times in a row, it's better than Back Street Boys and Hello Kitty.

CC Kicked Ass Tonight!!!! Band was good but the set seemed cut short.... No TROOPER??????
WTF????
KR You are awesome as always and am now a Huge fan of the band looking forward to the CP dates to see just how good you are now.
My wife and I live near SFSSM and will support the band by consuming lots of big ass Beers!

Thanks, Donfish! And don't worry, The Trooper is in no danger of being permanently retired (sorry, Acujer). :lol: With three bands performing, each of us played an hour-long set.

And what a show it was! It was such a pleasure and honor for me to be able to play on the same bill with Just Like Priest and Damage Inc--AND to watch their sets! Damn, those bands are truly phenomenal! :headbang: Not bad for a bunch of boys. :lol: I don't know who was more excited about having the three bands play together--the audience or the bands!

Aaaahhh.... So, thank you to everyone who made the day so memorable and amazing: Maleni and the staff at the Santa Fe Springs Swap Meet, the bands, and all you crazy Metal Muthas who were there to raise your fists and bang your heads with us! Up the bloody irons! :headbang:

That was the most perfect set from The Maidens I've ever heard. Finally I can say The Iron Maidens fucked up my hearing.

I can tell you our set :saint:

Deja Vu
Wickerman
Wasted Years
Only the Good Die Young
Alexander The Great
Losfer Words
# of the Beast
Sea of Madness
Phantom of the Opera
Hallowed Be Thy Name