Area around venue

hendecatope

Aug 18, 2008
Is anyone familiar with the area around the venue? (as in, is it safe to walk around at night?) I would like to stay close to the venue so that I can walk back to my hotel after the show, thus not having to limit my alcholic consumption for the weekend at the venue.:kickass:

Thanks,

Andrew

Usually they have a shuttle that goes to the hotel, so you wouldn't have to limit alcohol consumption anyway, but the area was fairly deserted by 8:30 due to it being iced over and freezing cold. I wouldn't recommend walking unless you're bringing like 8 layers to the venue, in which case good luck staying cool inside the place.

Is anyone familiar with the area around the venue? (as in, is it safe to walk around at night?) I would like to stay close to the venue so that I can walk back to my hotel after the show, thus not having to limit my alcholic consumption for the weekend at the venue.:kickass:

Thanks,

Andrew

Downtown St. Paul is fine. I've walked around there all over the place in the early hours of the morning without incident. There is a shuttle too.

Thanks for the info everyone. Much appreciated. I guess my concerns stem from growing up in the Detroit area.

Andrew