Arkaea Debut Album

Pxz

Nov 13, 2006
Chile - La Serena
Man what a deception, maybe i was expecting to much... The production is somewhat boring but that is just and appreciation ,the guitar tone in particular is nothing spectacular. Comparing this tone to the new Divine Heresy is a no brainer , Dino know his shit. Anyway , both albums are kinda lame, and all i want is memorable album, but there is only one demanufacture and obsolete in life.

What do you think ?

I am waiting for my copy to turn up in the post. I am not expecting to be blown away but that it will hopefully be better than Transgression!

he does sound like Linkin Park but i can live with it. Some of the riffs i've heard on the myspace are pretty cool.

His voice is too high pitched sometimes, and oh god, the long-scream-before-first-verse-thingy is SO FRIGGIN OLD!! :puke:

Ya I just got this and...I'm trying, I'm really, really trying to like it but that singer just ain't doing it for me. I'm picturing Robb Flynn's voice for some reason. If Robb was singing I'd be in love with it. But wow...I hate to knock a guy, but that voice, just wow hmmmmmm. Dino ftw

I think it's a solid album honestly, I bought it and totally dig it. It's enjoyable, some great riffs, grooves, and hooks. Not a Sneap-level production but it's still a punchy mix and everything is cleanly executed.

Boring. The singer is so generic it hurts. There are so many good singers, how the hell these pro guys ended with someone like that? It would be better as an instrumental album.

And yeah - the scream at the beginning is not exactly a fresh start : )

Inititally I thought howards vocals were cool....but they totally get old. I HATE his singing voice with a passion! His high scream is cool, but he does it EVERY SONG. Mix it up.