Arkansas

not to be insulting, but i honestly didn't know there were any opeth fans or metalheads in arkansas, i was just upset by the fact they aren't coming to austin or san antonio, tx, so i can see them and dark tranquillity. i'm so bummed, and right now extremely envious. have fun at the show, it's ll be great, no doubt. i just hope they come to texas again sometime this year.

^^That suck's that they aren't coming to Texas.
It also sucks that just because I live in Arkansas that I have to fit the stereotype of a redneck, I don't blame you, but I just wish people would realize that not everyone that lives here is a redneck. Actually, less than half the people I know are rednecks.

Moonlapse said:
Hey guys,

I just wanted to tell you, in light of a lot of recent spam and threads being derailed, I'm going to start cracking down on people who don't abide by the rules Opeth.com set out for this place.

As you all know, I'm quite flexible and can tolerate a degree of off-topic chatter in some threads as long as it holds some vague relevance to the topic at hand, but I think some people have been taking advantage of that courtesy.

If I notice anybody continuously derailing threads or posting clearly irrelevant material, I'll issue them a warning. Following that, if they don't stop, their nicknames will be forwarded onto the admin and he'll decide what to do.

Just to be completely clear. Music related chat is completely acceptable on here, and of course Opeth related chat is the most welcome. I just want to thank most of you for sticking by the rules and making this a good place. The entire mod team would greatly appreciate if we didn't have to act against anybody, so I hope all off-topic chatter is restricted to other places on the net.

Warning tally:

Nitronium Blood - 1
Powers - 1
R0l0 - 1

Cheers,
Ermin.