Armageddon's Child

........there's these things called private messages............I got yelled at for not using them once so now it is your time! :mad:

who the fuck am i? i'm the guy you told in your own post about personal conflicts who you told to keep personal conflicts away... and then 2 days later... your post is a personal insult to just one insult... so i tell YOU to keep your insults in private wolff... yes that is a hypocritical thing to do

Originally posted by Towelie
who the fuck am i? i'm the guy you told in your own post about personal conflicts who you told to keep personal conflicts away... and then 2 days later... your post is a personal insult to just one insult... so i tell YOU to keep your insults in private wolff... yes that is a hypocritical thing to do

You are the fucking idiot who in a serious thread can't stop his mickey mouse bullshit with requiem... and now this same idiot is laying down the law.

Here is a private message for you: FUCK OFF

Wolff: Being a contradictory son of a bitch since 1923.

How about the this forum is going to hell bullshit? next time you want to flame other people stop yourself from doing threads like this.

Misanthrope,
I ain't that old.

But everything else, comin from you, must be a compliment.

last time i checked i can say whatever the fuck i want... and i believe it's you trying to play the mickey mouse game with armageddon's child now... you keep contradicting yourself over and over again... and i'm just laughing and laughing over here!! thanks! :)