Armored Saint this Friday.......

thraxx

You'll Be in Hell With ME
Nov 23, 2002
www.anthrax.com
:kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: Thats right you M-F-ers.... I'm going to see Armored Saint this friday night......I got the day off..... it Party time !!!!!!!
I went to see Death Angel last friday after their almost 2 year break.... Killer ass show....

Any questions????

After this its a road trip to Los Angeles for
Armored Saint
Death Angel
Flotsum & Jetsum

Fuck yes!!!!!!!:headbang: :lol: :headbang: :loco: o_O :Smokin:

oh yeah, silly us......ask him how he feels about turning Metallica down 20 odd years ago.:dopey:

Anything else we want to ask him?? Hmmmmmmm:err:

Anthrax_Mosher said:
Even if someone did ask about the Anthrax/Bush situation, he wouldn't give a strait answer.

He's been more straight forward than the rest of the band since this ungodly reunion shit started. He has said as far as he's concerned he's out, not "part of the Anthrax family"......

apologies for any negativity but im in a fucker of a bad mood :mad:

Thraxx..... just so you know for the next several hours I hate yer fucking guts! J/K Only because I missed them last year at the Dodge theater. Had tickets and family situation prevented me fom going. Hope they tear yer head off bro! Expecting a full report in the wee hours.:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Ulster Mosher said:
If they film it in Belfast, they'll get one hell of a DVD out of it. :D I'd love to see it filmed here.

They would get a good live reaction here but the sound quality is below par but im sure john & Co can pull out the goods even in that hole