Armoured Saint to play the uk

Jockthrax

Mar 9, 2002
Glasgow
www.anthrax.com
Armored Saint are coming to the UK. They've confirmed dates at Manchester Academy III June 27, Sheffield Corporation 28. A London show will be announced soon. Get tickets via the ticket link at www.totalrock.com.

I nicked this from the AS board.:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: Manchester here i come....
I guess this may put an end to all the speculation......:yell:

Arrrrghhh!

I'm on holiday in the Shetland Isles that week. Any chance of a date in Lerwick?!! I went over to see them in Zandaam in Holland in 2000 and they utterly ruled. Manged to get Phil's pick and sang back-ups on March of the Saint. Top gig, enjoy the show Jockthrax.

Hmmm, this seems weird. I thought the Phoenix show was the only AS show last year? The dates certainly seem to tie up with the Bang Your Head festival in Germany that they're playing. Maybe it's a typo/mistake on the Total Rock site? I wouldn't lose hope just yet Jockthrax!

They definitely didn't play in Europe the last year, but I spotted some rumors of them playing this summer somewhere besides the German festivals. So actually, who knows.