arms wide open for the world to embrace...

OrEnGage

well...
Oct 15, 2005
Israel
www.myspace.com
little bit of "thank you" to all teh people i know who helped us and keep on doing so on and on throughout the years

first and beyond everything is to the Israeli Metal Scene (if anyone reads this from abroad, u HAVE to try at least once in a lifetime the israeli metalheads
it is a very small community and even though they can get into heavy arguements on who's better than who's eventually we all get to meet at the first gig we get a chance to be in

we want to thank the WEBMASTER Mr.Guy Web!!, one MAJOR sound technician who is getting famous these days and we hope itll only grow bigger, we do take the advantage of being the first band who started working with him on serious base and he NEVER!! ever let us down ...
so do checkout the WEBmaster!

israeli bands and friends such as:Salem, Betzefer, Orphaned Land, Dissonant, Abed, Arallu, Bartholomeus Nights, Distorted, WhoreXcore, Lehavoth (r.i.p?), Solitary, Excessum, Phantom Pain, Tiksamim, knaan and many more...

as for bands we know, influenced or have met during our lifetime is too big to handle them in one or 2 paragraphs, but i can easily say ...metal music worldwide is a well growing community...
so worldwide bands come and meet the Israeli Community..we know u guys already:) its time ull know us

Cheers Y'all