Arnold Schwarzenegger + Metal?????

Metal_Camden

Sep 25, 2009
So I'm a HUGE fan of anything Arnold. He is man, the govenator, and NOW a Br00tal LEAD SCREAMER for a hardcore band?

I gave it a try since im not a huge fan of cali metalcore/hardcore BUT THIS STUFF IS SOOOO HELARIOUSLY FUNNY!

the lyrics to the songs are ALL dialouge and priceless moments from all great arnold movies such as

I need your clothes, your boots and your motorcycle
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPhCc10Od30&feature=related[/ame]

Get to the Choppa

Conan, what is best in life

my personal fave

Come on Cohaggen, you got what you want, Give these people EhYAAAARRR

I will support a joke band like this till the day i die since arnold is the man, and seems like Tim (as i lay dying screamer) is having a blast doing this. Hell i would! you will see me rocking my new ADM shirt i just ordered despite the kinda ehh hardcore music backing the full spectrum of awesomley br00tal arnold dialouge

:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Good stuff cam!!! My band @ practice, we're always doing hilarious Arnold one liners!!! :lol:
That shizzle is just too DAMN FUNNY!!! Who wouldn't LOVE this?!! :kickass:

HAHAHAH YES!!!!

IF IT BLEEDS WE CAN KILL IT

hahaha actually we did a very short spoof if the T2 theme song for the encore at the CAGE show this past weekend! deffinitally got some good laughs with all our good friends on that! hehe

DUD DUD DUD DUD DUD...........

DUD DUD DUD DUD DUD

This is one of those things I found amusing at first, but I don't think I could honestly take an album's worth of it. I do give props for it though as it is definitely thinking outside the box.

This is one of those things I found amusing at first, but I don't think I could honestly take an album's worth of it. I do give props for it though as it is definitely thinking outside the box.

Ya if I hadn't been such a huge Arnold fan I couldn't have sat through both of them lol! There are really funny in-between dialouge from Tim and Arnold, which makes things even more entertaining :)

I like Austrian Death Machine but I wish they actually used the real samples and not someone doing an impersonation. I know it'd be impossible to get permission for that though.

on the second CD whoever did the arnold impression is REALLY damn good at it. I wouldnt be supprised if somehow they got him to actually do some voice overs. I mean As I Lay Dying are gold artists and making some killer money from where? CALIFORNIA! hahaha

That would be sick if for some reason it IS the REAL AHHHHHHNOLD

on the second CD whoever did the arnold impression is REALLY damn good at it. I wouldnt be supprised if somehow they got him to actually do some voice overs. I mean As I Lay Dying are gold artists and making some killer money from where? CALIFORNIA! hahaha

That would be sick if for some reason it IS the REAL AHHHHHHNOLD

it's not. hahaha.

I love the "Fake" Arnold Schwarzenegger (aka. Josh Robert Thompson). I'm a Howard Stern fan and he's on a lot. Once he told Howard that we should blowup the moon so that women would stop getting their periods. He's so good if fact that the story was picked up by a few real news programs that could not believe that he want to do that.

:lol:
WWW.myspace.com/fakearnold