Arrival Boxset Question

PaganThunder

Wotansvolk
Jul 6, 2003
Melbourne, Australia
Visit site
I was just wonderng what a reasonable price to buy this is? I could have sworn i saw post on here with one going for 150 or 200 euro on ebay, but i picked mine up for 40 euro the other night.

It's crazy how rare it is to see this seeing as there was 1000 released, i dont think any of my mates down here have it & its taken me a fair while to hunt one down.

haha you won it with the 40€ congratulations, my highest was 26€ and when it ended it wasn't home
40€ seems reasonable, but everything >100€ is just crazy

I don´t remember the correct amount but when I bought it from Nuclar it was something between 20-30e, I think.
200euros?? heh

nah man not when it first came out,everything is cheap when it first comes out, i meant now, its pretty expensive to get, i could be wrong, i could be getting ripped off for 40 euro hah thats why i askin bout the prices.

& Shamateur dont worry man, i havent even told my mate whos got his Hypoc tatt i have this box set yet because i know he'll just bug me so he can buy it haha, then again i did get him his copy of the arrival on vinyl.