Arsenal of Megadeth

Lunar Still

Doodle drawrer
Jan 14, 2006
Louisville
russelljackson.bigcartel.com
Just purchased Megadeth's "Arsenal of Megadeth" DVD. I haven't been able to watch it yet, I just thought it would be an excellent excuse for postwhoring.

And since someone will probably say it, I'll just go ahead and beat them to it: "Megadeth sucks"

Will Bozarth said:
:mad:

Anyway, I really enjoyed it, although I've had it for several weeks now. It's basically a cool compilation of clips and videos that rabid Megadeth fans like myself have scattered all over various worn out VHS's, so it's great to have all that stuff in one place now. I'd highly recommend it if you're into that kind of thing.
mustaine.gif

I've watched both discs now, it's alright. Basically its little clips of interviews and documentaries and stuff in between all of their videos from Peace Sells to Risk. No KIMB material, much to my disappointment, but it does include a live performance of "Rattlehead" on the Clash of the Titans tour. Also has a couple songs filmed on Gigantour, but oddly enough their little timeline skips right from 1999 to 2005...totally leaving out everything in between, including The System Has Failed. Then again, the DVD is technically on Capitol Records, so I guess legally they can't include material from another record company...

Also, sometimes there are weird little hidden bits to select during the videos if you watch out for it. Intereshting shtuff.