Arsonists get All the Girls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya Im listening to one of their songs.. the beginning was ok then it turned to gay. The singer sucks, and the music is very generic sounding, as mentioned above. And they just look like a dumb fucking band too.

Ya Im listening to one of their songs.. the beginning was ok then it turned to gay. The singer sucks, and the music is very generic sounding, as mentioned above. And they just look like a dumb fucking band too.

As opposed to those wonderful singers metal is known for? I usually like a mix of clean vocals and screaming, maybe even death metal growls. But, apparently, any band that has clean vocals is also complete shit. But I do agree, the vocals are the weakest part. I guess I like the parts when "it turns to gay." As to them looking like "a dumb fucking band," I don't even know what the hell that is supposed to mean.

tbh this band is shit and denying it won't help. If you don't like the forum you're welcome not to come back. Bye now.

As opposed to those wonderful singers metal is known for? I usually like a mix of clean vocals and screaming, maybe even death metal growls. But, apparently, any band that has clean vocals is also complete shit. But I do agree, the vocals are the weakest part. I guess I like the parts when "it turns to gay." As to them looking like "a dumb fucking band," I don't even know what the hell that is supposed to mean.

Clean vocalists are not hated in metal. Where did you make that up? Do you even listen to other genres of metal music beyond deathcore?

Clean vocalists are not hated in metal. Where did you make that up? Do you even listen to other genres of metal music beyond deathcore?

Probably not... considering he mentions Despised Icon in the other thread he rambled in.

Yes, yes it did.

And I mentioned Despised Icon as an example (unrelated to clean vocals). I listened to one song by them.

As to toher genres I listen to. . . metal wise, I listen to a lot of mostly prog metal, and I am kind of shady on a lot of other genres. I know what thrash, black metal, and death metal are, but I don't know what all these "core" genres are. I do have a vague understanding of metalcore.. I listen to a lot of other stuff besides metal.

Lol I didnt even hear the guy do clean vocals, but they are probably as wimpy and douchey sounding as his harsh vocals. And many of my favorite bands use clean vocals, so I obviously dont think clean vocals are shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.