Artaius -First album OUT NOW! (Folk-Prog-Metal)

|Yggdrasil|

Apr 17, 2013
Artaius are a folk/progressive metal band from Italy.

The sound is influenced by traditional celtic music, rhythms of modern metal and atmospheres from seventies progressive rock.

The first full-length, "The Fifth Season", will be released on April 10th 2013.

Tracklist:

1- Make the iguana
2- Through the gates of time
3- Over the edge
4- Horizon
5- Starway's end
6- Prophecy
7- La vergine e il lupo
8- Wind of truth
9- Wind of quest
10- Wind of revenge
11- Wind of wisdom

IMG_1700.jpg

ALBUM PREVIEW -The fifth season (10/04/2013)

www.facebook.com/artaiusofficial

www.myspace.com/artaius

www.reverbnation.com/artaius

www.youtube.com/user/ArtaiusOfficial

Last edited by a moderator:
I dig it, thanks. Might want to include the bandcamp link, http://artaius.bandcamp.com/, I just bought it off there. I wish more bands made getting their music this easy.

Agreed... I love purchasing off of Bandcamp. It's simple and it makes me feel better than purchasing through Amazon or iTunes. Any band I like that has a Bandcamp page, I am way more likely to purchase their music.

Last one I bought was LEAH, recommended by Glenn. \m/

Agreed... I love purchasing off of Bandcamp. It's simple and it makes me feel better than purchasing through Amazon or iTunes. Any band I like that has a Bandcamp page, I am way more likely to purchase their music.

Last one I bought was LEAH, recommended by Glenn. m/

Exactly. Not only do I feel better with the purchase, I can get any format I want, DRM free. I download FLAC, and I also don't have to install additional BS on my computer like with Amazon. I'll buy stuff there as well occasionally, but would buy everything off bandcamp if I could. Zero dollars spent on iTunes.