Artemisia Japan Edition???

Mullmuzzler

Jul 26, 2002
Round Rock, TX
What's the difference between the normal release and the japenese release? I saw one at an online japanese store and it says it has an extra track but it doesn't say which or if it's live and stuff.

Thanks

I (finally) bought and received Artemisia :)

When bands change their lineup (let's say one member) people will always tend to compare the new members to the old and expect them to be "alike" replacements, completely ignoring the fact that different musicians are usually different from the others. (Wait for the new Nightwish album to be released and you'll know what I'm trying to say ;) "Hey, this isn't Nightwish anymore!" ).
I think it's never fair to want the new members to be just like their predecessors, since it's a comparison in which new members aren't given a fair chance. On the other hand it's quite humanlike to compare new things to things we already know. So comparison will inevitably be made.. (Maybe I hesitated or at least postponed buying this cd, being afraid to find out that Sun Caged had changed too much. Being a huge fan of André, Joost and Rob.)

Maybe I shouldn't think that much next time, but just listen to the cd :lol: It just f**** rocks :worship: and even though the new members obviously add their new influences (and the old members took theirs with them) it's still unambiguously (is that the right word?) Sun Caged :) Well done guys :worship: