my idea of a perfect bonus track for US WCFYA...

jdelpi

Imported Killer
Scott says on anthrax.com:
"The U.S. release will be different than the Europe and Japan releases. Lots of extras. Now you won't have to complain that the Japanese always get the extra stuff. "

I think the perfect bonus would be "Lone Justice" live! :headbang: :headbang::headbang:

jdelpi said:
Scott says on anthrax.com:
"The U.S. release will be different than the Europe and Japan releases. Lots of extras. Now you won't have to complain that the Japanese always get the extra stuff. "

I think the perfect bonus would be "Lone Justice" live! :headbang: :headbang::headbang:
jesus christ you've got a one track mind.:cry:

The Man said:
i'm fucking with justin because he keeps talking about lone justice.

Lone Justice?
Wow...now that you mention it it would be nice if they started to do that song live.

I e-mailed Charlie and Scott last night saying that since Stephen King is retiring, and the only books we'll ever recieve from him are the last three Dark Tower books, they should do a tribute to Stephen King and play:
Lone Justice!
I haven't heard from Scott yet, but Charlie replied:
"I don't see it happening"

Bummer.

there is way to many killer tracks on spreading the disease for lone justice to be played

a.i.r ,stand or fall,the enemy,armed and dangerous,its the weakest song on the album for me.

mrthrax said:
there is way to many killer tracks on spreading the disease for lone justice to be played

a.i.r ,stand or fall,the enemy,armed and dangerous,its the weakest song on the album for me.

yeah, but i've heard armed and dangerous and AIR live.

let the lone justice be freeeee.

I remember Charlie once saying that Lone Justice was the worst song they've ever recorded and that he regrets every releasing it on Spreadin the disease. nah j/k