ANTHRAX Set Release Date For 'Metallum Maximum Aeturnum'

remington69

Music + Science = Sexy
Feb 7, 2003
NW Chicago 'burbs
www.livejournal.com
From Blabbershit:

"ANTHRAX singer John Bush has been in the studio finishing up the vocals for the group's upcoming collection of Joey Belladonna/Neil Turbin-era songs performed by the band's current lineup, dubbed "Metallum Maximum Aeturnum". According to guitarist Scott Ian, the band may change the title of the collection to "Old School, New School, Our School: Metallum Maximum Aeturnum" or "Metal Thrashing Mad: Metallum Maximum Aeturnum". "We'll mix it when we get home after Budapest and it's scheduled for release November 8 in Europe and November 23 in the States," he said. "Australia is in there as well. Both releases will have different extras. I think the Japanese release (a week before Europe) comes with a puppy." "
Damn it, I want a puppy too. Better move to Japan. :headbang:

Air mail puppies would be very cruel!!!!!!!!

Hmmmm? But I have always wanted a Japanese Akita. Would be cheaper than buying a pedigree from anywhere in the UK.

FLY PUPPIES FLYYYYYYYYYYYY!

Great we can all run out and get trapped in thanksgiving traffic. Not that will be able to find it at our local stores anyway...... i'll order in on-line.......o_O o_O

prime666 said:
Anybody know whats up with the rumors the live studio recording is airing on uranium?

Uranium had an episode devoted to this. They talked to the band, a couple fans, played some videos, and had some footage of the band recording the album. I saw it when it was airing originally, but they replay everything so you have to keep checking each time Uranium is on to catch that episode.

Scott