Anthrax Tour!?!?!?!?

tomass74

Apr 4, 2005
ANTHRAX, GOD FORBID, SWORN ENEMY: New York City Date Announced - Nov. 15, 2005

ANTHRAX will reportedly be teaming up with GOD FORBID and SWORN ENEMY for a short U.S. tour beginning in early January. So far, only one date has been announced: January 7, 2006 at the Nokia Theatre in New York City. More shows are expected to be confirmed soon.

ANTHRAX's live "Alive 2 (2005)" CD and DVD packages,, which document the group's summer 2005 reunion tour, will be released in Europe on November 18 via Nuclear Blast and in Japan on November 30 via JVC. The European release features "bad-ass expanded packaging and the Japanese release comes in a killer Judge Dredd shell," reads a posting on the band's web site.

The "Alive 2 (2005)" DVD captures the actual meeting in which the five members came together for the first time in over 10 years. Along with band rehearsals and behind-the-scenes footage, the DVD also spotlights 13 performances on the group’s triumphant reunion tour. The "Alive 2 (2005)" CD reprises the audio for 11 of those songs ("Madhouse" and "I'm the Man" are only on the DVD): "Among the Living", "Caught In A Mosh", "I Am The Law", "A.I.R.", "N.F.L.", "Deathrider", "Medusa", "In My World", "Indians", "Time" and "Be All, End All" — and adds "Antisocial". In a unique twist, the booklets from the DVD and CD releases form an exclusive poster.

I going....... Again..... The 20th of January I hope... It will be the 6th time i have seen them on this reunion Tour!!!!!!

Yeah, I am hoping they come to the Boston area.. I guess we will have to see what the dates are.... It says it is a small tour.. I am wondering how small...

Trüe tour of 2006!

coolingar.jpg

I wish they'd play another venue than the HOB in Chi-town. I hate that fucking place!
I'm not sure if I'm going or not yet. It depends on if the other half can go. He sometimes has work related stuff to do on a Friday night.

LuvataciousSkull said:
Agreed! Also, WOW! Nice to see another Philly Anthrax Fan! :hbd:
Well, ya got me too. Even though I'm not directly in Philly, I'm only 10 minutes away in NJ.