The Greater Of Two Evils Bonus Tracks...Errrr!!!!

prime666 said:
Help me I'm retarded. Is a digipack just the case the cd is shipped in or is it somthing ellse.
I'm still kind of Blah about no video footage of this recoding being released. Even if it sucks i'd still like to see it. If I recall there were some funny moments during the recording with the audiance. Perhaps an inhanced PC type of thing like the bonus medley on W.C.F.Y.A
Digipacks are the CDs than come with cardboard cases instead of the regular plastic ones (jewel cases). Digipacks are usually prettier to look at, but they are a pain in the ass to keep in a good shape... Apparently NB will put out a double digipack and a double jewel case, so I'm gonna go with the double jewel case here...

I saw the other day a double digipack for MOMD, it is very good looking, but as I said... ugh... those things get fucked up a bit too fast...

The Nuclear Blast digi-pak has 2 discs and will be out on Nov 29. They also did a double vinyl in a gatefold sleeve. Nuclear Blast just takes it to the next level. The same can't be said for Sanctuary. That's why we are on an even bigger level now than we were on Sound Of White Noise in Europe, a proactive label.

Mr. Wu said:
The Nuclear Blast digi-pak has 2 discs and will be out on Nov 29. They also did a double vinyl in a gatefold sleeve. Nuclear Blast just takes it to the next level. The same can't be said for Sanctuary. That's why we are on an even bigger level now than we were on Sound Of White Noise in Europe, a proactive label.
Thanks for the info. I'm going to wait for the 28th release to get all the goods in one box.

Is that right - Anthrax are bigger now in Europe than when they were during the SOWN days?? If only the USA would follow suit.

That's fucking awesome.

Mr. Wu said:
Sanctuary tosses my salad.

I had a dream the other night where I was backstage at an Anthrax gig. Someone, I think it was Justin, was backstage and told me that Sanctuary is pissed at me for posting shit on the messageboard.
Strange dream.

BTW- Sanctuary sucks horse cock!

Mr. Wu said:
Yup, NB has great production. I think I've seen NB digipack versions of WCFYA, MOMD and even SOWN and Stomp. I'm just hoping they WILL release the double album on jewel case... on the site there is the digipack, the normal CD, and a double LP, which I suppose is the vinyl... Oh... I'll see. And I wish their prices were the actual retail prices...

timmyc said:
Is that right - Anthrax are bigger now in Europe than when they were during the SOWN days?? If only the USA would follow suit.

That's fucking awesome.
I'm not sure for the rest of Europe but during SOU4EAH Trax played for 5000 people in Holland after that they only attract 500 people on theire headlining tours!!

dutchy said:
I'm not sure for the rest of Europe but during SOU4EAH Trax played for 5000 people in Holland after that they only attract 500 people on theire headlining tours!!
So they are probably bigger here. Up to 3000 ppl after Stomp 442, 1500 after Volume 8. Next thing I can´t tell coz it was festivals.

johnnieCzech said:
So they are probably bigger here. Up to 3000 ppl after Stomp 442, 1500 after Volume 8. Next thing I can´t tell coz it was festivals.

off topic, there is a really good brutal metalfest held in the czech republic each july that I must get to most likely in 2006! It will hopefully be an annual thing for me.:headbang:

tattooedsean666 said:
off topic, there is a really good brutal metalfest held in the czech republic each july that I must get to most likely in 2006! It will hopefully be an annual thing for me.:headbang:
You mean Brutal Assault? There´s more of it. When you´re on your way, let me know!