What pre-Bush songs have they done with John?

Covers:
Antisocial
Got The Time
Thieves
Parasite
Pipeline
Killers
Looking Down The Barrel Of A Gun
Protest & Survive
Fucking Hostile
A New Level
Whole Lotta Rosie
Whiplash
Solar Angels
Fast As A Shark
She
Auf Wiedersehen
Dethroned Emperor
Celebrated Summer
Phantom Lord
Black Sabbath
Hallowed Be Thy Name
Walk All Over You

Those last 3 I am unsure of - they are in your signature, jdelphi...were they done during the Bush years?

Yes. Usually only partial songs. They did all of "Hallowed Be Thy Name" on Sept. 11, 1998 in Columbus, OH at the Newport with Whitfield Crane. I cannot recall how much John sang, if any. They did parts of "Hallowed Be Thy Name" elsewhere.

They only did the beginning of "Phantom Lord" from what I recall. I want to say it was in San Francisco on the Killer A's tour when Dave "Snake" Sabo was with them.

They did the intro only of "Hot for Teacher" on January 31, 2000 in Boulder, CO at the Fox Theatre. Tad was there I think.

They did "Supernaught" with Al Jourgensen (sp?) of Ministry in Irvine, CA in 1994.

They did "Rapide Fire" (along with "Solar Angels") with Rob Halford on March 12, 1995 in LA at the Palladium. It was the last show with Spitz until the reunion.

They did "Can U Deliver?" on August 24, 1998 (Bush's birthday) at the House of Blues in LA. If I'm not mistaken, they also did this song in Dallas on the Volume 8 tour and were accompanied by Dimebag and Vinnie Paul. They also did "Cold Gin" with them. I'll ask Charlie if he remembers.

That is all I can think of now. Over, finished, done, gone, out!

You can add Invisible, Auf Wiedersehen, Tester, Dethroned Emperor, Celebrated Summer, and Phantom Lord to the list. And I could swear they did Bordello of Blood once or twice at the beginning of the Misfits tour, but have no proof, just cloudy memories.

When did they do "Celebrated Summer"?

I remember they did "Dethroned Emperor" with Phil Anselmo many times on the second leg of the tour with Pantera in early 1998.

Oh, and this reminds me they did "Stone the Crow" by Down with Phil on that tour as well as "Return to the Eve" (I think that's the title?) by Celtic Frost (I think?) with Phil (I think?).

I have a lot of setlists on a ZIP disk somewhere. (Remember those fucking things?) I need to borrow my parents' USB portable ZIP drive and archive that shit on data DVD.

Hot for teacher huh!? Tad witnessed it too no less. How poetic? I bet Crook played the finger tapping intro him being the huge Van Halen fan. I would have loved to see this? Any bootlegs anywhere?