ANTHRAX The greater of two evils at nuclearblast

I tend to agree that all the different versions that are released can be annoying for the paying fan, take WCFYA I bought both versions (original and the summer festival edition) and ended up paying twice for songs i already had. Having said that though, it is my understanding that in Japan albums cost a bit more and all western releases tend to be released with "bonus material" so that may explain that a wee bit. On the other hand i may be talking shite!

Well, that's the problem with Digipacks, when they crack you can't just replace the cracked part... and sure they are prettier, but it's a pain in the ass. I actually have all my digipacks in special digipack plastic bags, so they don't get so fucked up, but each time I want to hear them it's a circus... plus when the little plastic teeth that hold the CDs crack... oh boy... and they do crack easily, even if you're extra-careful. Botomline is, I used to love Digipacks and get as much stuff in Digipack as I could, and now, I just regret I used to be so dumb.

Oh you silly children. Quit whining because Japan is getting different bonus tracks than us and that digipaks are annoying. I myself on one hand am glad that Anthrax is releasing some new stuff AT ALL unlike Metallica who spends five years in between albums. Appreciate what you got and the world will be a better place.

Oh yes one more thing, if you want the japanese bonus tracks so badly, why not just download them. Now I love Anthrax and I buy their records, but if the songs you want are in an import and you dont feel like wasting too much money, just download them. I'm sure Anthrax will understand. After all, you DID buy the original copy right?? Whats wrong with stealing some tracks that arent even going to reach our shores without more money and/or the trouble to get them. Sounds good to me although you guys might think differently. Thank you for your time. :D

Spreadingthe Living312 said:
Oh you silly children. Quit whining because Japan is getting different bonus tracks than us and that digipaks are annoying. I myself on one hand am glad that Anthrax is releasing some new stuff AT ALL unlike Metallica who spends five years in between albums. Appreciate what you got and the world will be a better place.

Oh yes one more thing, if you want the japanese bonus tracks so badly, why not just download them. Now I love Anthrax and I buy their records, but if the songs you want are in an import and you dont feel like wasting too much money, just download them. I'm sure Anthrax will understand. After all, you DID buy the original copy right?? Whats wrong with stealing some tracks that arent even going to reach our shores without more money and/or the trouble to get them. Sounds good to me although you guys might think differently. Thank you for your time. :D
Well, yeah, I mean what do I care I live in Europe... The point is, when I buy something, I like having the whole thing, not just some of it. Plus, sure I could d/l them, but I'd really prefer to have ALL the songs in ONE CD, instead of having to switch cds... And I complain about these kind of comercial gimmicks because they're actually wrong, just made to milk money out of people and that is WRONG... think about it, how many of us got more than one version of WCFYA? A lot of us did, but if there weren't different versions to begin with, maybe we could have afforded another band instead, you know? buying some other CD... The point is, this is the kind of stuff that's totally wrong with today's music industry.

And face it: Digipacks are just EVIL!!! :p

So I want my new Anthrax with everything on it damnit!!! And the only japanese letters I want to see on it are those on the cover, not on the japanese import sleeves!

Just because some people express displeasure about the manner in which something is released does not mean he or she is unhappy with the actual content. I, for one, would be very upset if they released 14 different singles, each with one song, but I would still think the songs kick ass. Make sense?

Delpi, I could give a shit about the imports, or the U.S release. I Just want 2 things, well make it 3. Lone Justice, Gung Ho, and In my world. With John B. and Rob C. Which version do I purchase to get that?

The thing that puts a bee in my bonnet is the fact that Lone Justice and In My World are like the two top songs I wanted to hear John sing most. If they would've done this with songs that we already heard on MOMD I would've been fine with it. Why In My World?! Why one of the baddest fucking Anthrax songs ever which will sound even better with Bush singing? WHY?! And to think of Lone Justice with 2004 production...:cry: