• 13. Be All End All
• 14. Gung-Ho
• 15. Anthrax *
• 16. Lone Justice *
• 17. My World *
•
• * = Bonustracks ltd. Edition

:Spin: :Spin: :Spin: :Spin: :Spin: :Spin: :Spin: :Spin:

Sounds pretty good to me even though I´d appreciate more "unusual" songs, like for example Discharge rather than Indians. But hey, that´s our vote...

Shit does this mean that the Japanese import will get that last fourth song (Now it's dark?) that ain't included in here?

I just hope that NB will release the bonus songs in the normal jewel case CD... I'm so sick of Digipacks...

For once, living in Europe's gonna pay off... Can anyone repost the correct link, I can't find that page...

nythraxfan said:
Ha. That's because the link says htto://.....just change it to http:// :err:
Yeah I kindda figured that... I'm not THAT stupid :Smug: ... Anyways, it takes you to the homepage, but then I couldn't find the article...

man thats crap
it usually doesn't bother me when other countries get the bonus tracks but this isn't just cover songs this is four rerecorded anthrax songs i can't have unless i shell out xtra money for it that the band will never see or steal them which i don't want to do. someone said once it was because they come out later in some countries but it's only 6 days for the euro version.
-Jono-

edit: we also fucking voted as a collective. and we were told what would be on the album. if they were gonna give other people extra songs they shoulda said "japanese vote here, europeans vote here, americans vote here" man i'm so mad

edit: we also fucking voted as a collective. and we were told what would be on the album. if they were gonna give other people extra songs they shoulda said "japanese vote here, europeans vote here, americans vote here" man i'm so mad

ye good point!!

i still think there should be more 'unknown' killer songs like time, discharge etc. the track listing looks like a pretty standard thrax setlist.
ah well...
still let's hope john cagg nailed the solos better than on MOMD...

i suppose nuclear blast wants bang for its buck but i will only be buying one version that japan which looks like it will have all the songs,am i right?

amazon should have jap version in its collection,there is no way i am buying 2 or 3 diff versions of this album,i sed to be a diehard fan who bought everything that was dished up but its just a waste of a fans money!

Well, and then bands wonder why they sell crappy numbers... what's the point of having European and Japanese (specially japanese) releases having more songs? It hurts US sales a lot since Anhtrax fans will surely like to have ALL the bonuses, thus they will buy imports, of course a few will buy both, but that's unlikely given the CD prices... and, aside from the fans, who else is gonna buy this?

This kind of stunts are doing their part in killing the music business. Like variant covers for comic books - they almost destroyed the comic book industry in the 90's... It's not so drastic with music... yet, but bands and their management should start looking into this. And in this case it's even worse, because the US release will "feel" incomplete you know? If it was like, bonus covers or videos, well that's ok because those are really BONUS, but in this case it's really taking something from the record. I prefered what they did with WCFYA, at least both US and European had bonus stuff, even if different, that will make people feel less cheated.

Jacowboy, what's wrong with digipacks? Personally, I prefer digipack to jewel case. There's something about them that's reminiscent of vinyl packaging. Plus they don't crack all the time. Believe me, that's important when you're as untidy as I am - always stepping on stuff on the floor and finding favourite CDs at the bottom of your backpack! They're slimmer too, so you can fit more on your shelf. Probably less bad for the environment too, cos they contain less plastic.