songs Anthrax has played with John Bush

jdelpi

Imported Killer
I figured this could go in the FAQ even though I don't recall anyone ever asking me it.
Just checked the FAQ and realized it has the answer to which pre-Bush songs they have played live. Oh well, that list has expanded.
Does anyone have any other songs? Anyone know if they ever played "Auf Wiedersehen" live?
I bet I am missing something on the new album, and I bet they'll add a couple others. It's a shame they didn't play more of Volume 8 live.

This list, I should mention, does not include cover songs they have done live but not released. So you won't find Solar Angels, Number of the Beast, Supernaught, Thieves, Hallowed Be Thy Name, Stone the Crow, Return to Eve, So Watcha Want, Cold Gin, Can U Deliver?, Killers (partial), Hot For Teacher (intro) and others. I'm still waiting for them to cover "Beat It."

Songs Anthrax has played with John Bush:

Metal Thrashing Mad
Panic (intro)

AIR
Madhouse
Armed and Dangerous (partial)
Gung-ho

Among the Living
Caught in a Mosh
I am the Law
NFL (Efilnikufesin)
Indians

I'm the Man

Be All, End All
Antisocial

Time (intro only)
Keep It In the Family
In My World
Belly of the Beast
Got the Time

Bring the Noise
Startin' Up a Posse (John does vocals live)
Protest and Survive (Scott does vocals, John does backup)
Parasite
Pipeline (instrumental)

Potter's Field
Only
Room For One More
Packaged Rebellion
Hy Pro Glow
Invisible
1000 Points of Hate
Black Lodge
This is Not an Exit
Looking Down The Barrel of a Gun

She

Random Acts of Senseless Violence
Fueled
King Size
Riding Shotgun
In a Zone
Nothing
Tester
Bare (unplugged)
Grunt & Click (only partial)
Dethroned Emperor (with Phil Anselmo on vocals)
Celebrated Summer

Crush
Catharsis
Inside Out
Piss N Vinegar
Toast to the Extras
Born Again Idiot
Big Fat
cupajoe (vocals by Scott)
Phanton Lord (up to first chorus)
Walk All Over You (partial)

What Doesn't Die
Superhero
Safe Home
Nobody Knows Anything
Black Dhalia
We've Come for You All

Some day.......some day you'll be able to add "Lone Justice" to that list.....

Or, as Scott put it, "One of these days."

They did "Can U Deliver?" on John's birthday (8/24/1998) in LA at the House of Blues. Charlie played guitar and Scott played drums. I got it on CD. It's a pretty common bootleg.
I think they played it at another show on the same tour as well. Dallas maybe?

Justin, they have done Auf Wiedersehen, I can't remember where. They also did London at the Hard Rock in NY. Although John forgot the words, so I don't know if that counts...
By the way, when did they do Bare?

Thanks for the info. I have recordings of John fucking up "Killers" and "Phantom Lord." I remember Killers was your favorite Maiden album. It's probably mine too.
They did "Bare" unplugged on some TV show. I think it is/was called FX Breakfast or something. Someone here probably has a recording of it.

jdelpi said:
Thanks for the info. I have recordings of John fucking up "Killers" and "Phantom Lord." I remember Killers was your favorite Maiden album. It's probably mine too.
They did "Bare" unplugged on some TV show. I think it is/was called FX Breakfast or something. Someone here probably has a recording of it.
Yes, Killers still rules, best Maiden ever, how could I listen to it and like Brave New World. Answer-I can't.
Thanks, I'm gonna have to check out that Bare thing, I didn't know about that. I'm always lobbying for that to get played...