Artfist!!! FUCK YEA!!

Reign in Acai

Of Elephant and Man
Jun 25, 2003
Favela of My Dismay
So I just got done participating in a beer sampling for the ages. The human populace came out in droves for this festive occasion that included the tastings of beer, beer, and more beer. I'm pretty fucking buzzed as I speak these humble words to my Royal Carnage faithful. I fucking love you all. Dick Sirloin you're a beautiful human being. Chromatose you're the coolest emo I have ever had the pleasure of being acquainted with. Maren, you're friend is beautiful. Yadda, yadda, I shall spare you the formalities.

Now on to the list of beers that were tasted.

BrouCzech
Samuel Smith's Nut Brown
Samuel Smith Oatmeal Stout
Hemp Ale
Abita- Purple Haze
Monty Python- Holy Grail
Oktoberdes Ur Marzen- Paten Munich
Fiddler's Elbow
New Castle
Hebrews Genesis Ale
Fat Tire Amber Ale
Chimney Ale
Pyramid Amber Weiseen
Youngs Double Chocolate Stout
Oregon- Honey Beer
Shiner- Hefeweizen
Specher Seasonal Abbey Ale
Dirty Dick Ale
Hop Ottin IPA
Red Stripe
Schwehrshofe Weisen
Maudite
Trois Pistoles
Dead Guy Ale Rogue
Brahma

:kickass:

We listened to Kill Em All afterwards. The quote of the night goes to this one lad I never met that said.

"Hey this is some damn good punk rock, who are these guys?"

Anyways, Hail Artfist! Hail to our supreme commander the almighty Artfist! Believe in Artfist or perish like lowly scum!

Beer Beer Beer!!!

Edit- Turn Loose the Swans fucking slays!

This was a grand night indeed. I'm not sure who posted about Trois Pistoles being a good beer, but fuck me, that shit was horrid!! I don't think not one of the 10 people present cared for that pile of warm hobo vomit of a beer!

FIDDLER'S FUCKING ELBOW BIATCHERS

Trois Pistoles was downright disgusting. I only came back for seconds due to the 5.99 price tag. :erk:

Fiddlers Elbow, Fraoch (not present), and Monty Fucking Python. :kickass:

Hey giblet, I haven't pissed once since returning. My bladder's small, but all the ale refuse winds up in my elongated shaft. So it really doesn't matter either way. Back to the beer review...Maudite sucks absolute shit, it was just as bad as Trois Pistoles so don;t kid yourself. The Hebrew Jew beer was pretty fucking good. Just slap a yarmulka on my head and pass me a pint.

Maudite is pretty damn heathen though.
maudite.jpg

Ya'll don't know shit about beer if you hated Trois Pistoles. :loco:

Nah, that is definitley a different breed. I didn't love it, just liked it. Maudite though, that's one of my favorites.

Serious what the fuck Nad?!?!? Come to Los Gangregeles, and I'll fucking buy you 10 rounds of beer! How's that for an offer?!?! :dopey:

P.S Hitler is Latin for "Artfist"

Dohkay. :Spin:

I'm supposed to be in LA on Saturday for band shit but I'm already thinking of quitting, so maybe I'll cruise out ya'll's (whoa) way instead, haha. You dudes are near Pasadena right?

I work on Saturday's. Come over on either a Wednesday or a Thursday. I'll take you to this dilapidated bowling alley that is so metal it makes Tila Tequilas hymen travel in time from yester year.

Cool, that's one of the areas in LA I'm still willing to travel into after dark. :loco:

If not this weekend, sometime soon and shit. I've been wanting to hang with you dudes for awhile now, just haven't gotten around to doing it. BEEEER!!!

Climb Thar Hill said:
tully, you're the only other person on the board right now, fly to L.A next week

My buddy Andrew needs to come to Los Angeles aswell. Who cares if he said he'll bury me in a forest. I'll unearth myself and give the fucker a hug in exchange. :heh: