Arthemis news!

Power_Metal_Dom

Epic Metaller
Aug 8, 2006
Frankfurt, Germany
Gargh! How could I have been so distracted (ok I'm doing exams but still) to see that Arthemis has had some major stuff going on recently!

Firstly Arthemis has signed to Scarlet Records and for Japan signed to Soundholic Records.

Secondly a new album "Black Society" is soon to be released in Japan on the 25th of June 2008 and the rest of the world on July 10th! Album will also be accompanied by a videoclip for the song "Angels In Black".

Here's the cover design:

blacksociety.jpg

Tracklist:

1. Fright Train
2. Angels In Black
3. Electri-Fire
4. Medal Of Honour
5. Escape
6. Black Society
7. Mechanical Plague
8. Let It Roll
9. Zombie Eater
10. Mr. Evil

I'm hoping the last track is a Freedom Call cover!

And finally there is a sample of a new song on their MySpace, "Fright Train"

http://www.myspace.com/arthemisweb

Sounds MUCH heavier but equal amounts kickass and metal :headbang: I don't know why their myspaz says they're thrash metal, to me they've always been and always will be power metal. But anyway well done guys! With the directions (i.e. UP!) that PQ and Arthemis are going I'm suprised Alessio and Andrea haven't passed out from exhaustion!

Wow, that's some pretty cool artwork there!

And i see Alessio has muscled in on the guitar action for Arthemis as well ;) hehe

And eff me! Fright Train starts off ruddy nice!

I have to say i've not been much of an Arthemis fan before.. but this sounds damned cool!

I might just have to buy this :D

I never like music videos all that much. And this one does nothing for me least of all the "emofag" eye liner-esque makeup (sorry guys)! Not a bad song though dudes, looking forward to the release!

You're all wrong. That make-up is pure win; I think the video is very professional looking. The video also heavily features Jack Daniels - what's not to love! I'm also digging the shades.