"Artist" HATE Thread & WHY

JoeMeek12397

Aug 25, 2013
Georgia
What band, singer, group, artist, whatever you want to call them, do you hate and why? I'll start with one and see if it catches on.

Kanye West- Not my genre to start with. I feel like he is a perfect example of everything that is wrong with modern music and one of the most arrogant motherfuckers alive. But to top if off he sampled 21st Century Schizoid Man and now all these stupid fucks think that he wrote that shit.

Oh yeah Kanye and his 808' are groundbreaking..... eat a dick dipship, obviously you're not familiar with the 80's.

Asking Alexandria - shitty music and talking down about everyone else and think they're something.
Avenged Sevenfold - nothing wrong with them personally but their music makes me puke

Well you beat me to Kanye.

Lil Wayne, 50 cent, and all of the other TERRIBLE fucking rappers out there. If you're gonna do hip hop, fine. I love good hip hop. But please fucking learn how to rhyme and have something to say.

Kanye is probably the best rapper out there (production and beats wise at least). Listen to Yeezus.

But it's quite obvious that to appreciate his lyrics you need context. And him being the arrogant motherfucker he is is the context.

Kanye is probably the best rapper out there (production and beats wise at least). Listen to Yeezus.

That's got nothing to do with how good a rapper he is. And that album has 25 (no joke) producers on it, so which single melody or a snare sample, or perhaps a kick or a synth line you think he produced? :lol:

I would really like to know what Kanye West has actually done to get where he is now. I really doubt it's his rapping skills.

Don't hate any group or individual artists - just don't listen to them if they have nothing that interests me ;) Nothin' to do with hate here - just a matter of taste, opinion... take your pick.