ARTLANTICA: Across The Seven Seas, ft John West, John Macaluso

KingsGene

God of Thunder
Apr 1, 2005
near KC
www.kingsofthenight.com
ARTLANTICA Stream 'Devout' Track From Upcoming Debut Album

Melodic metal outfit ARTLANTICA will release their debut album, Across The Seven Seas,via SPV/Steamhammer in Germany on May 24th, in Europe on May 27th and in North America on June 4th as CD and download (including bonus track 'Stormbringer').

p17m93k291csa1u0k1b0qv521k1p4.jpg

The album track, 'Devout', is streaming below:

Artlantica lineup (pictured below from left to right): Mistheria - keyboards, John West - vocals, John Macaluso - drums, Roger Staffelbach - guitars.

p17m93jkum1c9e1eulbi41tai12fv4.jpg

More on Artlantica at this location.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmm... neoclassical metal featuring John West, Roger Staffelbach, prominent keyboards, and a band name starting with "Art"... now where have I heard that before... :)

Hey, Comic Book Dude,

It turns out that after John West left Royal Hunt, he decided that he wanted to focus on the American market by putting together a more modern sounding hard rock band with his long-time collaborator Lonnie Park. The band's name is Ten Man Push, and John is actually the lead guitarist in the band as opposed to the singer. Though he's not a bad guitarist, this is not the kind of music most of his fans would want to hear from him. I'm glad to see that he's still doing the occasional melodic metal album, though. I would love to see him get back together with Artension, especially so that they could finally perform their material on stage.

Stay metal. Never rust.
Albert

Hey, Comic Book Dude,

It turns out that after John West left Royal Hunt, he decided that he wanted to focus on the American market by putting together a more modern sounding hard rock band with his long-time collaborator Lonnie Park. The band's name is Ten Man Push, and John is actually the lead guitarist in the band as opposed to the singer. Though he's not a bad guitarist, this is not the kind of music most of his fans would want to hear from him. I'm glad to see that he's still doing the occasional melodic metal album, though. I would love to see him get back together with Artension, especially so that they could finally perform their material on stage.

Stay metal. Never rust.
Albert

Thanks for the info....I had no idea what he was doing since the last time I heard him on cd (Emir Hot's "Sevdah Metal" I think?). I'll definitely check out this release.

Add Steve Digiorgio an Chris Caffery also and Dani loble as quest and it is a killer album. And by the way Ten Man Push well they are awesome.