Artmore room

Artizan

Dec 5, 2009
If anyone plans to cancel a room at the Artmore. Please send me a personal message. I need a room! :)

If anyone else has a room, let me know! lol

Hi, there. You may have already seen it, but there's a lady by the name of Karolina that has posted a message on ProgPower USA's facebook wall about her room(s) at the Artmore.

~Jen

I know most of these are single king-bed rooms, but if anyone is trying to unload a room at the Artmore with 2 separate beds, please PM me, I will definitely be interested.

I'm a little lower class..I'm trying to get into the Super 8. I know some people hold backup reservations there while intending to stay somewhere else, so maybe a room will open up some time in August.

I actually have 3 rooms at the Residence that I won't be using. I always reserve a ton of different rooms because I never know how many of my "IM TOTALLY IN DUDE." friends are actually gonna make it.

I have two 2 bedroom suites and a one bedroom suite. PM if you're interested and we'll make arrangements to cancel them.

I still have the rooms: 2 single rooms The Artmore Hotel (Official ProgPower USA hotel) $149.00+tax from 9/8/2010 to 9/12-2010. Contact me 787-370-1255 or kohkemper@gmail.com. I need to cancel before August 5. Let me know!!!

I'm looking for a room at the Artmore as well. Contacted Ironlady but she's canceled hers. If anyone has one available please PM me asap. Would consider the Residence as well if someone has a single.

Just out of morbid curiosity (hey, worth a shot, right?) is there anyone else getting rid of a room at the Artmore? I was slow on the draw and managed not to get one when they went 'on sale' last year, but would still love to crash there! :)

Bribery or groveling would be considered if needed.

-j