THUR through SAT NIGHTS
1 one bedroom Penthouse suite for $199 a night
1 queen room $159 a night

FRI AND SAT NIGHTS
1 studio suite $179 a night
1 queen room $159 a night

Call and book at 800.548.5631.

For information purposes:

I booked my hotel through the very handy link that Glenn and Jen provided several months back. Unfortunately, that booked the hotel via Expedia. I just tried to snag one of the Artmore rooms to be closer to the epicenter, but rooms booked through Expedia are non-refundable. As a result, I couldn't grab the Artmore room.

Just wanted to let everyone know of a potential curveball if you're trying to change hotels.

For information purposes:

I booked my hotel through the very handy link that Glenn and Jen provided several months back. Unfortunately, that booked the hotel via Expedia. I just tried to snag one of the Artmore rooms to be closer to the epicenter, but rooms booked through Expedia are non-refundable. As a result, I couldn't grab the Artmore room.

Just wanted to let everyone know of a potential curveball if you're trying to change hotels.

You can cancel reservations booked through Expedia. However, a lot of hotels offer prepaid non-refundable rooms at a lower rate. Great for saving money, not so great if you want to change hotels.

I just glanced at the info to book a room at Inn at the Peachtrees through Local Hospitality

Cancellation Policy:
We understand that sometimes plans fall through. We do not charge a change or cancel fee. However, this property (Best Western Plus Inn at the Peachtrees) imposes the following penalty to its customers that we are required to pass on: Cancellations or changes made after 3:00 PM ((GMT-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)) on Sep 13, 2011 are subject to a 100% Cost of Stay penalty. The property makes no refunds for no shows or early checkouts.

Residence Inn Atlanta Midtown offered non-refundable rooms for $10 less than the refundable ones however.

Thanks Jibrille. I'm going to just stick it out at the hotel where I originally had a reservation. It's close to Center Stage, which was my main concern. I'll just have to hoof it a little between the Artmore and the W should I decide to hang with the cool kids. I'll know better next year.