Artwork for the new album?

FSTPaint.jpg

Just think of the artist fees they could save by using this! ;)

The dude they have been using for the new shirts will probably make do the album cover, it's a new style and it's awesome.

The dude they have been using for the new shirts will probably make do the album cover, it's a new style and it's awesome.

See, I hated the new shirts. That whole art style just doesn't appeal to me, even less so considering how many deathcore bands use it (protip: all of them). It's far from a new aesthetic.

Okay, I'll come clean - I'm doing the artwork

It shames me to admit I actually spent upwards of a couple minutes drawing that on MS Paint! Proper layout and coloring, mind you... :oops: And yes, I made sure it actually had 5 teeth - probably pretty uncomfortable when having to close it's mouth...

See, I hated the new shirts. That whole art style just doesn't appeal to me, even less so considering how many deathcore bands use it (protip: all of them). It's far from a new aesthetic.

it's far more the shitty fonts than it is the artwork itself

The art style is a bit different from all these deathcore bands to be honest, I think it's quite a bit darker.