Artwork + interview

Dustin

C-C-Cool Beans!!!
Hails everyone!

The artwork for the new album has been added to the website!!!!!!

Rainer did an excellent job creating the vision we had for the album cover...dark, surreal and provacative. It most defiantly fits the direction of the material on the new Album. :hotjump:

I have said it in a few other posts/emails, but this has to be Rainer's best work to date!

Also... Deron has updated the site with the latest publicity photo of the band, which happens to be Trevor's first offical photo session with the group. The new artwork and photo can be viewed in the "albums" section of the KAT 5 website as well as the members section.

If you happen to glance at the albums section, you will notice a dramatic progression (or evolution? :D ) between albums... which should be an indication of what the music will be like on the new album as well as future albums. :p

And to top it off... there is an interview with yours truly at Utah Metal Magazine. For those of you curious about how we survive being from Utah; this interview would defiantly be worth your time to read....I take no prisioners when talking to other Utah residence about our bands existance here in the behive state. o_O

\m/
Dustin

Very nice album cover!!! Nice interview too!
:OMG:

Yeah, I haven't forgotten that one I asked about - I've just been busy here with remodeling and stuff (whenever I'm not doing the work thing of course...).

Awesome cover, awesome interview and from what I heard when you so kindly gave me a teaser, it's gonna be an awesome record!

BTW, is it me, or does Matt's head look kinda pointy in that shot? Ah well, he is a drummer... ;)

Demonspell said:
Nice cover...the final tracklist is also there, or has it been there for a while now?
Actually, the track listings have been up for over six months... but I think many people not have noticed until recently. The only diffrence now is that the track listing order on the website is more than likley going to change when the album comes out :Spin:
Mr Toast said:
Very nice album cover!!! Nice interview too!
ProgMetalFan said:
Wow... that cover is absolutely beautiful
Ruined Luna said:
Awesome cover, awesome interview and from what I heard when you so kindly gave me a teaser, it's gonna be an awesome record!
Thanks guys!!!! :hotjump::D
Ruined Luna said:
BTW, is it me, or does Matt's head look kinda pointy in that shot? Ah well, he is a drummer... ;)
ummm.... yes! :lol: unfortuantly, Matt's head looks pointy in all the shots where the photographer didn't chop of is forehead :tickled:

Eveyone here calls him "conehead", "cone-ey", "conester" ...or "Rob Halford jr." :lol:

\m/
Dustin

Hey cool interview, at least someone else shares my viewpoints on how the Utah clubs work.
I have gotten so tired of going to clubs and even playing in clubs and the only people that show up are people that are good friends.
It seems like the big problem is that most people in Utah don't support the music, and that reflects to the club owners so therefore they couldn't give a fuck about local bands.
With Deathead, while I do plan to play some local clubs, I don't forsee making a name just by being a "Big" local band.
It seems to me that there are a couple of "big" bands that the club owners love just cuz they can sell beer, and I will not succumb to those standards.
I have to respect you guys for moving outside of the area to make a name. That is my plan as well.