Artwork

ProgPower said:
Mattias you really did a great job! The artwork of the ltd edition really rocks !
headbob.gif

Well, what can I say? THANKS!
Which booklet page do you like best?

ProgPower said:
The bookletpages from End of your days and I'm sorry are fabulous, why isn't the whole booklet of recreation day on your site
err.gif

btw the Star One artwork was also very cool!

Funny with taste, isn't it :)
I think those two are among the weakest ones. I'm most happy with "Blinded" and "Visions".

It has been a wish from the band that I only present the cover online before the release, to give you get some surprises when you buy the album.

Well, it worked.. i was absolutely stunned with the artwork for the digibook.. It might cost a lot, but it's damn worth it.. The pages I like best are Blinded and Visions (edit: ok, i'm not trying to suck up, didn't notice the maker of the whole thing chose the same ones.. :saint: )
where do you get all those images? Do you go out and take pictures and draw them yourself? enlighten me ;-)

It's an amazing package. My favorite pages are "The Great Deceiver" (looks very evil), "Madness Caught Another Victim" (love the old outfits those women are wearing... gives it a creepy look) and "Your Darkest Hour" (illuminated girl... seems to offer hope)

Anneke said:
Well, it worked.. i was absolutely stunned with the artwork for the digibook.. It might cost a lot, but it's damn worth it.. The pages I like best are Blinded and Visions (edit: ok, i'm not trying to suck up, didn't notice the maker of the whole thing chose the same ones..
saint.gif
)

*LOL* It just shows that you have good taste :)

Anneke said:
where do you get all those images? Do you go out and take pictures and draw them yourself? enlighten me ;-)

It's a wild mix. I use my own pics, I use pics I get from friends and I buy pics... and I draw some elements by hand.

I was trying to get the digibook in a shop today - no chance. All I have is a regular CD in a slipcase (ltd. edition with bonus track though) of which I haven't heard of elsewhere. I want that digibook :cry:

Hey!
Just wanted to let you know that I have uploaded the full artwork including some promotional images for "Recreation Day"... Might be some new stuff for you who don't have the limited edition.

I also gave the the site a slightly different look and added a flash slideshow... not sure if it works perfect yet but I hope so..

Cheers!

Mattias
www.progart.com

noren said:
Hey!
Just wanted to let you know that I have uploaded the full artwork including some promotional images for "Recreation Day"... Might be some new stuff for you who don't have the limited edition.

I also gave the the site a slightly different look and added a flash slideshow... not sure if it works perfect yet but I hope so..

Cheers!

Mattias
www.progart.com

Tnx Man, it looks great :Spin: