As I Lay Dying-Through Struggle...Roadster by Send + IR etc

Nice man!!! Love the guitar tone!

Thank you very much. The guitar is recording with my Rectifier Roadster by Send and Apply Catharsis Preshigt Into the LeCab and Eq.
At this point I love recording with real amps + IR valves and dont use of emulators how i had made up moment. I am Impatience to leave The Jock Box.

A greeting.

Drums sound killer. Guitars could use a little "less" gain on them as they are not very defined. The tone is there but they need more articulation and I think the lack of is caused by too much gain. Overall levels for everything sound good as well so just clean up that guitar tone and your set. Nice work.

Drums sound killer. Guitars could use a little "less" gain on them as they are not very defined. The tone is there but they need more articulation and I think the lack of is caused by too much gain. Overall levels for everything sound good as well so just clean up that guitar tone and your set. Nice work.

Thanks for the advice. I'll try to record with less gain.

Greetings

More Opiniones?
In this forum Impresive There Is Many People with Impresive mixings. I need go evolutioning and i am very hard job to be better in my mixings, with which I started no along ago. For This motivates
I appreciate very much this forum and the opinions are very grateful for me and also Any criticism to help me .

Grettings