As if it's not enough that this fat bitch is blocking the isle with her ass

GhosT^x0

Eat me.
Jul 17, 2002
Los Angeles, CA
Visit site
.... but now she's gotta go and put her cart right in my way too.

Now I'm not one to knitpick, but I've recently become pretty sour over the whole "fat and in my supermarket" thing. There's a state that just passed a law that fat people have to pay for two seats if their asses extend outside a discretionary capacity, and that just makes me laugh really reeaaally hard. It makes me mad when fat people block the way when I'm trying to pass, or walk past, and just... argh... they only make the isles so wide, and this person who considers size 65 pants "tight" is impeding my progress. It's like being behind a semi-trailer on a canyon road. Argh.

Fat people, don't go getting all sensitive on me and shit, cuz I'm not talkin about a few pounds here. This is not merely an extra 20 or 30. Oh hell no. We're talkin flabtastic fatassedness. 300 - 400 lbs behemoths that crowd isles, block doorways, walk slow, breath heavy, and look like walking blobs like dough hanging off a whisk. Some people think I'm insensitive and not empathetic enough. They're damn right. I'm not fat so I don't expect others to be, and that's that. If I don't get to eat twinkies all day and load down on fast food and be lazy and watch TV and sweat all the time and smell funny, neither do they.

Morbid Obesity... There should be a government funded program to get them to lose weight.

Better than "Gothic sensitivity training" if you ask me.

I agree they should have some kind of program to help very obese men & woman. children too!
and the fat they take from them could be used for plastic surgery.
at least that is what I have read.:)

Originally posted by Moonwitch
I agree they should have some kind of program to help very obese men & woman.

obesity.jpg

Colonel Reverend James Jackson Satcher III announces his proposal, in a meeting with Pentagon officials, to strategically deport all fat people to Abu Dhabi.

Originally posted by GhosT^x0
.... but now she's gotta go and put her cart right in my way too.

Now I'm not one to knitpick, but I've recently become pretty sour over the whole "fat and in my supermarket" thing. There's a state that just passed a law that fat people have to pay for two seats if their asses extend outside a discretionary capacity, and that just makes me laugh really reeaaally hard. It makes me mad when fat people block the way when I'm trying to pass, or walk past, and just... argh... they only make the isles so wide, and this person who considers size 65 pants "tight" is impeding my progress. It's like being behind a semi-trailer on a canyon road. Argh.

Fat people, don't go getting all sensitive on me and shit, cuz I'm not talkin about a few pounds here. This is not merely an extra 20 or 30. Oh hell no. We're talkin flabtastic fatassedness. 300 - 400 lbs behemoths that crowd isles, block doorways, walk slow, breath heavy, and look like walking blobs like dough hanging off a whisk. Some people think I'm insensitive and not empathetic enough. They're damn right. I'm not fat so I don't expect others to be, and that's that. If I don't get to eat twinkies all day and load down on fast food and be lazy and watch TV and sweat all the time and smell funny, neither do they.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by GhosT^x0

Colonel Reverend James Jackson Satcher III announces his proposal, in a meeting with Pentagon officials, to strategically deport all fat people to Abu Dhabi.

That's just cruel to people in Abu Dhabi, it's quite a small and crowded place AFAIK. Just ditch them to Siberia or something, there's room. :D