As of today..

Congrats! You should post a picture of all your Evergrey goodies for all of us to drool over! By the way, if you already own a copy of "Torn" I'm extremely jealous... :lol:

Hahaha, I do in my mind man! I might do something like that..I don't have THAT much stuff, just all the albums, singles, the DVDs, the original pressings of SDT and TDD..and the Evergrey chain. No shirts because they don't have my size..I'm gonna beg them when they start producing merch again to make some for me. ;D

I FINALLY have everything, now that I just received the A Night to Remember DVD in the post. As it was made by Patric Ullaleus, I see quite a few similarities with the more "polished" Kamelot live DVD released in 2006, but this one had MUCH better special features, was MUCH FUNNIER (btw props Tom for calling Kamelot "Kameltoe"), and had really good early footage.

Btw, I think I can cook a better chicken tandoori than Will Chandra can (I'm of Indian heritage too). And Andy LaRoque's Indian impression deserves an Oscar.