as our army grow's thought's

metallord69

Defender of metal
May 25, 2007
melbourne , australia
here i am drunk as a friggin skunk listening to ur album ( what's new lol ) and the one thing that struck me 2night is the fact that even after listening to this awesome album 1000 + times , it never seem's tired , dated etc . damn it , i know it has not been that long since the album was released ( compared to other's ) , but methinks this album will be one of those rare album's that not only stand's the test of time , but one that other band's r influenced by . congratulation's sean and co , you guy's have made a truly fuckin amazing album . i just didn't know it when i first heard it . i have sadly massively high expectation's for ur next album , PLEASE DO NOT DISSAPOINT ME !!!!!. hope all is well with u and ur family's and by the way .......

WHEN THE FUCK U GUY'S GONNA COME DOWN UNDER ?????

cheer's all :headbang::headbang:

Dude, i love it when you have a beer or 3.. you get all profound :p

Seriously though, thanks for your comments they mean a lot and all the guys appreciate what you have to say...
Work is underway with the next album (writing wise) and we hope to deliver the goods... we already feel the pressure ha ha..

Don't know when we'll get to come down under... harass a promoter or 2 for us and build the army and hopefully we'll make it down....we'd love to play.

Thanks again dude... you rock :headbang::kickass: