ASB: Female vocals

uhmmm the person on the video is...is...shit i don't know who is the person on the video!!!!!
I don't know if it's the same girl that makes vocals in the song...
I suppose Christopher can answer to that when they return from the US.

I'll post the name of the singer when i arrive home! :)

fv

the real name of the girl as given in the booklet is Betina Brotons...and, if I was her I would have sued her parents for naming her Betina when her surname was Brotons...oh, well!

fathervic (who searched on google for Betina Brotons and didn´t found anything so I guess she hasn´t recorded any other stuff)

oh, I got that video!!!!
It'th tho nithe.
It wath very interethting to thee it. But I'm afraid it'th thomething like 70 megabyteth and i it'th too big to upload it anywhere...

I'm thorry I can't pronounth the eth thound... :cry:

Attila! said:
The Absence... video is included in the Beauty In Darkness vol.4 DVD.

yup, and if I recall correctly the song didn't make it to the cd because the label sent the song late... :ill:

Do you know where the video was shot, by the way?

A little question aside this discussion... Does anyone know of any good metal bars/cafés in Barcelona, where e.g. Asgaroth is played?:Spin:

i'm not the best to ask about the nightlife in Barcelona...I'd suggest to check in Mephisto where Asgaroth have played several times...

as for the video...i think i have the info somewhere at home...but that's also something that Christopher could answer easily...

Yay, I finally got to see the absence spells beyond video. The girl in the video is too beuatiful to have that damned name! By the way, was Lord Luppus the singer at the time? Or is the high pitched sream coming from Christopher's mouth? Or is that Dani's voice?

i think the high pitched on is Dani's voice. But well back then they both sang some parts.

In the first albums it was Dani the one who did the vocals, not Christopher, though.

fv