What song you'all like the most?

Morgoth-Realm

New Metal Member
Oct 2, 2003
Mine is "Victorious Men Of Earth"
so fucking great song!..
hate to say but i didn't like much the "red shift" album...
Trapped In The Depths Of Eve and Absence Spells Beyond
are the fucking greatest albums..
so if you'll be nice..make another "absence spells beyond" style album:)

No way! Make another Red Shift album hehe. Naaaaaa. I can't stay remotely mad at you for more then never. Although I am digging the Absence Spells Beyond cd.

Edit: Oh wait, I fogot to answer the question.......eitheer Bluntness, Descend to Dion, or Mindscape.

I just hope it doesn't take the path some bands are doing now towards a NuMetalist sound quite more agressive though senseless to me...

For me, my fave asgaroth song is between Naked Eye and Absence Spell Beyong...and (you'll think i'm crazy) the Outroduction of the Trapped album hehehe I must have heard that song no less than 500 with the loop on :loco:

fv (for many great new songs)

My favorites songs are:

Sinking trails of wisdom
Strengthened are the stems...
and Victorius men of earth

From the last work i dont have any favorite song, it is too experimental i think

i am new so.. Hello! :)

HI dark thingy :p

I hope you have a nice time among us...this a tiny little family and we DO welcome everybody who might feel like joining :Spin:

you don't like experimental stuff...or plainly you don't like THAT experimental stuff??

relax, have a sit and enjoy :)

fv

Hello FatherVic :) thanks for the wellcome.

I usually like the experimental stuff, I believe that it can contribute in very interesting things for a band, although also can be a step down.

In the case of "red shift" I do not like too much in the aspect at which the songs do not like much to me although the proposal altogether (en conjunto) seems to me interesting.

yup...i understand the whole approach to redshift it's a hard transition to old followers of the band...

for me...a "newcomer" it's actually a much better feeling towards music since i'm not much into black metal...

but well...para gustos... hehehehe

well in my opinion Absence puts the kick off for Asgaroth to abandon BM...I REALLY like Absence and i think it's quite experimental and many people in Spain think it's a masterpiece...