ASCENDIA - The Lion And The Jester

KingsGene

God of Thunder
Apr 1, 2005
near KC
www.kingsofthenight.com
Last edited by a moderator:
Watched the video a few more times. Good god this sounds promising. It's like mixing DGM, with Myrath and power of omens minus the wails. Seriously dramatic singer. Can't wait for this one. 2015 is going to be stupid good.

Watched the video a few more times. Good god this sounds promising. It's like mixing DGM, with Myrath and power of omens minus the wails. Seriously dramatic singer. Can't wait for this one. 2015 is going to be stupid good.

Damn do you know how to sell a band! It helps that I know our tastes frequently are in the same arena.

But yeah, it took me 10 seconds to say "damn that sounds really good" and then at the 40 second mark I was navigating to my buy list to add this, by 1.5 minutes I'd said "fuck yeah!" to something in the tune.

Very promising start, here.

Funny. I was thinking "man I hear a little Howard Jones in this guy's voice sometimes" and then one of the recommend vids is them covering a KSE tune.

I was also reminded of Voice, back around the Trapped in Anguish days. I'm definitely on board to pick up The Lion and the Jester as soon as it's available. I haven't been able to find any ordering info. Anyone?

I was also reminded of Voice, back around the Trapped in Anguish days. I'm definitely on board to pick up The Lion and the Jester as soon as it's available. I haven't been able to find any ordering info. Anyone?

Voice ruled!! Too bad they disappeared from the scene...

Nice track. Turns out they're playing here in Toronto on Saturday - and I can't make it :(

Put my preorder in this morning when they dropped the link on PM. The hype is strong in this one, but since Glenn's a participant I don't feel like I'll be let down. The current single is a smokin tune.