Aschaffenburg ROCKS

ebass

Bottom Line
Sep 17, 2002
Nor Cal
enchant.nu
Aschaffenburg ROCKS

I think that says it all. What a great show and what amazing people.

Our favorite tour stop always.

Thanks a million everyone :headbang:

So sorry I missed this one this time...yes, Aschaffenburg ROCKS!!! I will never forget that show in the 2003 tour!!! Glad this time around was just as rocking!!!

Cheers to you, Doug, Ted, Bill and Sean!!! Hey Sean, saw you today in Sin City, LOL -- Benicio Del Toro, LOL! Have a great final shows and hope to see you back in the USA REALLY SOON!!!

ENCHANT ROCKS Aschaffenburg!

I just wanted to say THANK YOU guyes for this great eavening. Its really a night we will always remember.

Its hard to describe how much you guyes are giving to us with your music. So emotional (goosebumps :) ) and honest and all of you fantastic musicians.

Great show in 2003 but this evening was even better.
Thank you for being so available before and after the show. Sorry for getting on your nerves again this time :) but its so interesting and cool to talk to you all.

See you all hopefully in Germany again soon.

Hey band, here's that group photo with some members from the German Spock's Beard fanclub:

Enchant_thebearded_klein.jpg

Hello guys,
it was a really great show in Aschaffenburg. We enjoyed it so much! And being invited by Ed to see you and to talk to you again was the greatest thing. Being remembered by your favourite rock-band, that's sheer unbelievable ...
We're already longing for your next visit to Germany.
Best regards, Bambi + Iris, this time accompanied by Rainer