Asgaut acoustic cover of Harvest

headbob.gif
Asgaut
headbob.gif

I've only heard a few of their songs, but they're awesome.

Nice cover, BTW.

Wow, they are really good... at covering songs. The vocalist is pretty good, he has a voice very similiar mikaels. Good cover, bump, this is a must hear.

I beg to differ with the trend above...it's horrible. If you intend to cover a song, at least do your best to play the correct chords...for example...the progression at the beginning/end consists of more than an E minor, chaps =). The bass is missing, "Harvest" sounds more complete with the low end added in, and I also believe that the vocals are quite lacking, although I will not criticise the singer's difficulty in speaking English, I understand that it can be a difficult language for non-native speakers. Could have been a lot better. I deleted it the moment after I listened to it.

arpkane said:
I beg to differ with the trend above...it's horrible. If you intend to cover a song, at least do your best to play the correct chords...for example...the progression at the beginning/end consists of more than an E minor, chaps =). The bass is missing, "Harvest" sounds more complete with the low end added in, and I also believe that the vocals are quite lacking, although I will not criticise the singer's difficulty in speaking English, I understand that it can be a difficult language for non-native speakers. Could have been a lot better. I deleted it the moment after I listened to it.

die

It's obviously not going to sound exactly like the song, it's cool when some of the artists style goes into the cover. The recording sounds damn good, vocals aren't bad either, nice job.