Asgeir - do us a favor and record the Oslo show and share with us! :P

Devourer

Traveller
Jan 20, 2004
Amsterdam, Netherlands
Hey,
since you guys will be doing 1 gig this year in Oslo (30 september) it would be damn cool if you guys recorded it and maybe upload it on the official site! Alot of people won't be able to go to the gig (including me :p) but I would loooove to see some new live stuff! Or is it planned for the DVD?

Most of footage of Borknagar I've seen is filmed during the day. I'd love to see footage of them playing otherwise (excluding what's available from the official site).

The Arcturus gig was filmed and streamed over gigs.no yesterday. Any possibilty that your show will be as well?

It's only like 4,5 Euros.. At least it was yesterday, until they decided to make it free.

it was free because of the problems they had... they had to lower the quality of the video to the half or even less... i would pay money if the quality of the vid was the same as it was initially :)

4.50 is very cheap

So did anyone record something form the Arcturus stream? Please say yes! Even if it's just the audio. I'm dying to hear it live! Especially Shiprecked Frontier Pioneer.

EDIT (& Offtopic): ok I do have the video file now, its 105 MB and its an .asf. HOWEVER it needs a license. I'm willing to pay for it but I see no method to pay or register :\ Anyone knows?