Show us a picture of..

Jax

Forum Goddess
Feb 11, 2002
San Jose, CA
Thought it might be fun to start a picture thread where we can share different photos every week. How about we start out with..you! Show us a photo of you.

It's easy to post photos here..upload your picture to photobucket or any similar photo hosting site. They'll let you know what the url for your image is..then just click the little photo icon at the top of the text box here (looks like this:
insertimage.gif
) and follow the directions. Or if your photo hosting site offers UBB code, just choose that and paste it into the text box.

Ready..set..go! Show us a picture! :)

Um....well, that didn't work, LOL. Maybe there's a block on ugly pictures, LOL

Well if you insist! And because I'm a picture whore, here's two!
Don't I look very different from when I first registered two boards ago?

Someone we all know and me
MP002.jpg

A good friend and MP.com forumer
dlife3.jpg

Okay time for a new picture..this week, show us a picture of..your desk or wherever you usually sit when reading the forum! :D

This also doubles as my office...

P1020872.jpg

Incidentally, the desk is from IKEA and it's called the "Mikael" desk. How metal is that?

~B

maxxdesk.jpg

This is Maxximus, my fuzzy paper-weight. He's admiring my new screen saver.

This is where I recorded all my guitar and bass parts for "Shadows of the Past". Maxx tends to muffle the sound of the speakers a bit, but we get by.

SS

2291303565_ec26dcd56f.jpg

Here's mine. I usually use the desktop on the left..my laptop's not usually in that spot on the right 'cuz it refuses to connect to the wireless network there, so it's usually atop a rolling file cabinet thing to the left of my chair where it does find the signal.